Tuesday, September 28, 2004

O, temptation.
I have what I think is a small touch of poison ivy on my ankle - (This is separate from the spider bite I already reported) – and earlier this morning, I scratched it. I scratched it and it was gross and completely wonderful and now I keep glancing down at said ankle, waiting for the inevitable, vile spread.

I like: Early Fall.

I don’t like: That last, desperate upsurge of biting/stinging/rash-producing insects and foliage that characterizes this time of year.

I like: Yes, even though I have a Mac at home and love love love it, I’m also more used to PCs in some ways. I like the satisfying crunch of their keyboards, for one.

I don’t like: A proliferation of windows on that bar at the bottom of the screen on PCs. I am utterly obsessive about keeping them to a minimum. No cluttered desktop for me, either, thank you. My real house is messy enough.