Friday, August 13, 2004

Ah, so I am back from VacaLand, which was a beautiful thing full of hiking, food and drink - and I know there's been no substantial post for too long and I'll so get on that-

But now the following phenomenon has hit: Immediately after I return from a jolly holiday with mary, reality does all it can to come crashing back with a vengeance that makes life even more stressful than it was pre-trip.

Like I took this Mexico-backpacking trip a few years ago and returned home to a (not-so) mysteriously empty bank account.

And this time around, I come back to a new work schedule that begins at six in the (freaking) morning. Which means:

1. Hardly get to see my sweetie.

2. And when I do (so far), I'm grumpus-y from lack-of-sleep.

Of course, it's been only one day. Two, now; I guess. I'll get better. I'll go to bed early and miss all the rock shows and supersecret fun that happens in the world after nine p.m.

Then I'll be a total riot.

Okay.
New post soon.
Minus whining.
Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home